Since 1998, Walls Family Dentistry has offered professional, comprehensive dental care in a clean, well-maintained, and relaxed environment. We offer the following services:
- Restorative :: restoring teeth to function
- Cosmetic :: improving smiles with many options from whitening to veneers
- Esthetic :: offering tooth colored composite fillings
- Periodontics :: preventing and treating oral disease
- Endodontics :: relieving pain and restoring teeth with root canal therapies
- Oral Surgery :: even including impacted wisdom teeth extraction
- Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) :: helping relieve anxiety
- Implants :: replacing single or multiple teeth and even retaining dentures
- Prosthodontics :: replacing multiple missing teeth with removable partial and complete dentures
- Pediatric to Geriatric Dentistry :: welcoming all ages
- Our office is equipped with the latest technology, including a cordless dental iLase laser.
- We also use digital X-rays so patients are exposed to much less radiation than with traditional film X-rays.
- All treatment rooms are computerized. Additionally, we use a networked dental charting system, complete with intraoral cameras, which allows us to better educate our patients about their dental health.
- Our ceiling-mounted patient computer monitors also double as televisions, so our patients can relax watching Cox Cable. Kids love it!